Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Whys & Hows


Cuddling with Elyssa on the couch and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and missing my Maddie Moo. And tears are streaming as I think of my friend's Sara and her lost of sweet Mylee. It's going to be hard for many of us that lost loved ones this year as we have our first Christmas & other holidays without our sweet child or family member. I know both of our families are very blessed to have other children but the lost of our special girls is so very devastating. I'm not sure how this humongous void is going to be patched up or filled. Time supposedly heals all things but I can't fathom it right now. Our faith has to remain strong and constant so that one day we will be reunited with our girls. Why? Is a question that I find myself asking about the death of our sweet girl. Why then? Why her? Why our family? Why the tragedy? I try to think of happy memories but often think about her last two months and how she struggled so. How she took her last breathe and how her heart stopped beating and how she became lifeless and cold. How much we miss her as we try to live the new chapter in our lives without our sweet Maddie Grace. How we long for her....

No comments:

Post a Comment