Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Marissa's thoughts


Hi it's Marissa, Maddie oldest sibling, I am really sad for Maddie. She has a swollen foot and she had seizures today so we gave her special medicine to stop the seizures. We elevated her foot and she is doing much better this evening. We have a rabbit. I made a chore list for the family but Maddie does not have to do any because of her special needs . I love Maddie very much. We got a giant pumpkin today and we are going to make a pumpkin pie out of it. We will also roast the seeds with salt. I am going to be a vampire queen and Maddie will be a vampire princess. Elyssa will be a bee. Thanks for checking on Maddie and our family. Thank you for reading my post.

Marissa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marissa, I was so thrilled to read your thoughts today. I have seen how much care and love you have for your sister and how much you actually know what to do for her special needs! You are just like another Mother for her. My sweet girl, I know this is a hard time for you and your family but I know what an incrediable ,smart and loving young lady you are and what great help you are to your parents and sisters. You are truly such a blessing! I hope you had a great time with the pumpkin and roasting the seeds! I also am aware that November 5th is a special day and such a special day for me as well. That is also my grandfathers birthday and yours! Two of my favorite people. Also, I was with your Mom and Dad at the Hospital the night you were born or I should say very early in the morning. I will never forget that day as it was one of the most incrediable days of my life! You were the prettiest little thing I had ever seen next to my own children ! haha I want you to be looking out in the mail for a package around Nov. 5th from Aunt RA RA ok?!!! I think about you and your sweet sisters and Mom and Dad everyday and I cannot wait to we get to be together again soon I hope! Have fun on Halloween and watch for the Mail! Love you all.
    Aunt Ra Ra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa,
    I think you are so brave and beautiful to share your thoughts about your sweet little sister. Maddie has an amazing sister taking such great care of her!! I think you are so wonderful!

    Keeping you and your family close to our hearts!!

    Lots of hugs,
    Sara (Mylee's mommy) ♥

    ReplyDelete