Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sleeping Beauty Laid to Rest


Sunday, November 4th in the year 2012, our Sleeping Beauty was laid to rest next to her grandmother on a beautiful fall sunny day as Seven red balloons flew high towards heaven released by 7 children in honor of my sweet 7 year old who will never get to celebrate any more birthdays here on Earth. Beautiful bouquets of bountiful flowers all around, hearts, and angels in the mist, hugs, kisses, comforted and so loved by our family and friends from both near and in spirit from afar. Lovely cards and sweet notes on colorful note cards with endearing messages to add to Maddie's scrapbook. All which my family and I will read and cherish as we remember our sweet Madeline Grace. My husband spoke some sweet words as a Celebrations of Maddie's life here on earth and her eternal one in Heaven. Tears of sadness and joy while we cry for our loss of our darling girl but rejoice for our girl whom is in heaven and without all the pain and suffering she had endured here on earth...all these are priceless as we laid our Maddie Moo to rest on November 4th of 2012. Random thoughts and words are in my mind as I quickly jot them down in this paragraph that probably doesn't make much sense. I read the poem below during her celebration of life which best describes that love and humongous hole in our hearts that Chris and I have now without our sweet Maddie Grace. We miss her so much….

Sweet Child

by Unknown Author
God made a sweet child
a child who never grew old
He made a smile of sunshine
He molded a heart of pure gold.
He made that child as close to an angel
as anyone ever could be
God made a Sweet Child
and He gave that dear child to me
Then God saw His wonderful creation
growing very tired and weak
so He wrapped the child in His loving arms
and said, "You my child I keep"
But now my Sweet Child is an angel
Free from hurt and pain
I'll love you forever, until we meet again
So many times I have missed you
So many times I have cried
If all my love could have saved you
Sweet Child you never would have died.

And a poem Maddie's older sister wrote for her sister. Marissa was unable to read so Chris read the poem to all:
My Little Maddie
My Little Maddie
I miss so much
went to Heaven as I watched 
She was a beautiful girl
She had a beautiful soul.
She couldn't walk, fly,
Nor talk, except in her own way
But now she can do all,
In Heaven above
She is safe from all, too,
Down here is  an awful place for her,
Up there is a wonderful place,
She had a short sad life,
She had some good times, too
We all miss her very much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment