Wednesday, January 30, 2013

3 months

It's been 3 months since our sweet Madeline went to Heaven, 3 months since we last kissed on her, 3 months since we said goodbye and held her as she took her last breathes and her little heart stopped beating. 3 months seems so far away at times while at other times it's just like yesterday. Not a moment goes by when I don't think of her. Maddie was always so full of love, smiles and hugs. I remember how she would light up with her signature smile as she listened and rocked to her favorite music. I remember how happy she would get to hear my voice as I came home from running an errand. We would greet with hugs and lots of kisses. Life is sure not the same without her beautiful presence in our lives. As our lives go on, I still find it hard to not have our girl with us. I am overcome with longing and sadness as tears flow like a river while listening to her song. I miss you so much, Maddie, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment